SUMMER WEEK 1 to 5 August 2022
Immerse yourself for a week in the wonderful world of pattern making by means of draping | moulage and TR pattern techniques (Japanese pattern techniques).
Are you an ambitious fashion maker?
Then you are most welcome to sign up for this unique opportunity to see Shingo at work and get started yourself. This high value Summer Masterclass is unique! In the week from 1 to 5 August you can take your pattern skills to a completely different level under the guidance of Saskia ter Welle and Shingo Sato :
- an inspiring environment where you can take your pattern skills to the next level
- view your work with different eyes after this boost of inspiration
- meet new people who share your passion for fashion and patterns
In order to be as well prepared as possible, there will be a ZOOM meeting in advance, in which you will receive tips on how to prepare for this masterclass as best as possible.
The SUMMERWEEK is held in the studio of the Dutch Couture Academy, Gasthuisstraat 16, 6981 CS Doesburg.
Dates: 1 to 5 August 2022
Time: 10am-4pm (coffee from 9.30am)
Investment €1397,- or three partial payments of €497
Including: coffee, tea, lunches and a Zoom meeting on Monday 18 July from 13-13.30 hrs in preparation for the summer week.
BONUS: access online course Blueprint for Unique Designs
- sewing machine
- unbleached cotton of a slightly firm quality
- yarn in color of unbleached cotton or white
- large amount of painter’s tape of 19/20 mm
- black and red fineliner/ fine tip marker
- long ruler (preferably transparent)
- possibly french curve
- possibly mannequin
- at least 10 meters of unbleached cotton
Did you know that we have a cozy B&B above the studio? More information can be found via this link: