Terms and conditions
Dutch Couture Academy
General terms and conditions for training, coaching and (online) courses
These terms and conditions apply to all training courses, coaching programmes and courses of the Dutch Couture Academy (DCA), an activity of Magnolia Blossom BV. You agree to DCA’s terms and conditions of delivery when you place an order with us verbally, in writing, or via the webshop or website.
All employees and trainers who provide services to you on behalf of DCA are bound by these terms and conditions.
We commit ourselves to providing services of the highest quality, but accept no liability for any damage that may result from our services. Nor are we liable for material damage or personal injury caused by or during our training activities.
2. Realisation of agreement
2.a. Formation of registration for (online) training courses, coaching programmes and (online) courses
2.a.1. The agreement between DCA and the client concerning a registration is established by a statement of agreement on the offer made. This can be done by signing in writing, by sending an e-mail confirmation or by placing an order online in our webshop or on our website.
2.a.2. The agreement distinguishes the following services:
– Supervision of trainer or coach
2.b. Realisation of training courses
2.b.1. The agreement between DCA and the client regarding the nature and content of the training/course/coaching programme is established by the client signing the quotation provided or purchasing online in our webshop or on our website. This can be done by written signature, by e-mail confirmation or by ordering online in our webshop or on our website.
2.b.2. Any additional agreements or amendments made after the agreement was concluded, as well as (verbal) agreements and/or promises, apply to both parties if these have been confirmed in writing.
2.b.3. We offer training and coaching programmes after an introductory meeting without obligation. You will then receive a quotation and a detailed offer from us. This offer will include, among other things, the services we will perform for you and the other services to be distinguished.
3.1. Cancellations must be notified to DCA by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
3.2. Cancellation of training and courses:
– In case of cancellation by you as a student later than 14 days after the start date of a course or training no refund of the course fee is possible. This cooling-off period does not apply to (online) courses that last less than 90 days.
– Cancellation by you as a student of a course or training is free of charge within the cooling-off period of 14 days after the starting date of the course, if a cooling-off period applies as in the case of courses lasting less than 90 days. The starting date is the date on which the course starts or, in the absence of a starting date, the date on which you registered for the course or training. Any course fees already paid will in this case be refunded within one month after cancellation.
3.3. Cancellation of coaching trajectories:
– If a coaching trajectory is cancelled, the cancellation period is 30 days.
– If a coaching trajectory was fully paid for at the start, the remainder will be proportionally refunded, taking into account the 30-day notice period within 1 month after cancellation.
– We do not use a trial period of 14 days for coaching programmes.
4. Force majeure
4.1. If the trainer for a training course or coach is unexpectedly unable to attend, DCA will arrange for a suitable replacement or replacement date for the course day or coaching session. When a training course, coaching session or course day is not possible, the participant(s) will be informed, after which the training will be rescheduled for another date. In this case, there will be no refund of (part of) the course fee paid.
5. Photographs and videos
5.1. The photos and videos made by students or by DCA during the courses of working materials or of students at work, are free to be used by DCA for its promotional goals.
6. Payment conditions
6.1. Payment is due before the start of the course unless otherwise stated in our offer for a specific course, training or coaching programme.
6.2. If the client fails to pay the invoice on time, the client is legally in default.
We ask you to cooperate in a verbal and written evaluation at the end of our services.
All written and digital material which we make available to you is subject to copyright. It may therefore not be reproduced and/or made available to third parties without DCA’s written permission. If you cancel during the trial period, you must delete all the material made available to you.
9. Competent court
In case of a dispute, the court in Amsterdam is the only competent court and Dutch law applies to this agreement.
Date of last adjustment: June 1st, 2022