Hey dear friends! I am happy to tell you that the registration for our International Study Weeks is open . Let me give you a brief overview of what this is all about.
The International Study Weeks are a specific moment in the year when we make it extremely easy for you, as a craftsman or fashion designer who does not live in the Netherlands, to attend one or more of our programs live in the studio. It’s a time when like-minded people from all over the world come together to take their creative skills to a professional level and find new ways to make an impact with their art. Create some time for yourself to find your happy place in highly specialized couture craftsmanship.
Who is this for?
This is for you if:
- you are looking for a serious education to increase your craftsmanship in fashion. We aim to deliver a personalized version of our curriculum to help you change your creative future for the better
- you want to dive into the matter and find a new focus
- you are willing to invest in yourself for a meaningful future in craft and fashion
In consultation we create a tailored program for you, which completely meets your wishes. You can come for four days, a week or two weeks … it all depends on the courses or experiences you want to gain.
If this appeals to you, please send an email to email@example.com; then we will schedule a meeting to get to know each other and see how we can make a program that suits your wishes and needs.
We have a limited number of places available: will you be there in October?
Topics can include:
- Fashion design and making a collection
- Haute couture embroidery (broderie d’Art and Al Aire)
- Draping / Moulage / Creative Pattern Design / Japanese Pattern Techniques
I think it would be great to meet you in Doesburg and discuss ways to increase your expression in couture and couture techniques. You are most welcome. Would you like to send a message?