We have developed something special for you: a fine bag that you can make yourself with different techniques in the style of Dolce & Gabbana:
We have been inspired by beautiful winter collection of D&G.
And what could be more enjoyable now that we’re all more at home, when we’re all working on a creative project ourselves that produces a stylish result and can immediately be a wonderful gift for yourself or someone you love?
Let’s make it cosy at home and make someone happy with a clutch in style. The tutorial gives tips on where to get the materials and what variations are possible.
For example, you can replace the knitted part with a fabric, such as a tweed or bouclé. This way it will keep its winter character, but you will save the time of knitting.
Directly from the catwalk to your home or studio, this Holiday Special is a Limited Edition and only available in the month of December.
Order the PDF now and get started right away!
A tutorial is a step-by-step description of how to make something. In this tutorial you will find the following:
- a list of materials you need (and how to replace things if you don’t get something on time)
- tips where to buy these materials online
- Step-by-step description how to make the bag (the knitted part is knitted in jersey stitch with pen 9)
- explanation Tunic crochet (allows you to crochet the sides. This can also be replaced by knitting or fabric)
- explanation of use D-rings and chain
- Link to a bonus: a video where you can see how the bag is made
Order the tutorial here.
The program of workshops, master classes and courses at Dutch Couture Academy is aimed at (upcoming) professionals in the fashion industry who are looking for an opportunity to specialise in couture techniques. Also enthusiastic amateurs are very welcome! In the courses a balance is sought between technique and inspiration, between knowledge and skills and artistic expressiveness. Discovering one’s own handwriting is seen as crucial in the distinctive craftsmanship of each student.