Hey ambitious fashion maker! You may recognize yourself in the following:
- you have been successfully active in the fashion industry or in your own field for years
- you have a job or business that earns you money
- or you dedicate your life to caring for others (family, partner, informal care parents … fill in)
- you get stuck in the daily grind of always being busy for others
- but you miss the process of creating yourself
- And you wonder how you ended up in this place
- and where you missed the turn to truly flourish in every aspect of who you are
I understand you completely.
How many times in the past have I come into contact with students who are highly educated, who have a good job, but who, deep in their hearts, do not live for what they were born to do? are? They have a good education (art school, university, etc.) but have exchanged their passion for art for the security of a job. And now they sit there… day in and day out… panicking at the thought of doing this until retirement.
Can it be otherwise? YES!
I too went a long way before I cautiously dared to believe that if I wanted to see my dreams come true, maybe I would.
Over the past few weeks I have discovered that I actually share very little about my personal journey on social media. I’ll tell you about this during the courses in the studio, but now that so much has been moved to the online reality, I think it’s a good idea to do this story online as well.
So … are you curious how that passion for craft, fashion and couture can take shape and also generate income? Are you open to hearing new ideas about this, which might turn your perspective completely upside down?
Then I would like to invite you to next Wednesday, in which I share my story and my strategy to look at the role of creativity in our lives with a new look.
Here’s What’s Keeping You From…
Are you looking for the possibilities to really make this your daily work? It’s often the uncertainty
- whether it is even possible to make money with art or craft …
- or the doubt whether you are ‘good enough’ …
that keep people from exploring the options.
Below you can hear how Daniëlle developed her vision during the year program Broderie d’Art in the studio:
Hope to see you Wednesday (online)!